Saturday, September 27, 2008

Palin's Dizzy Spin on the Bailout

The Washington Monthly

Sarah Palin is an idiot. Her answer to a straighforward question on the bailout versus health reform, posed by the inoffensive Katie Couric, is now Exhibit J, as in Jackass. This penny-ante governor of a two-bit state (97% of it is in Federal hands) is so way over her head. 

Here's someone else--a former "You go, girl!" supporter of her same sex--who says Palin is a problem:

"Palin’s recent interviews with Charles Gibson, Sean Hannity, and now Katie Couric have all revealed an attractive, earnest, confident candidate. Who Is Clearly Out Of Her League.

No one hates saying that more than I do. Like so many women, I’ve been pulling for Palin, wishing her the best, hoping she will perform brilliantly. I’ve also noticed that I watch her interviews with the held breath of an anxious parent, my finger poised over the mute button in case it gets too painful. Unfortunately, it often does. My cringe reflex is exhausted."

And lest you think My calling Palin an idiot is overly harsh, here's one more tidbit from Ms. Parker: "If BS were currency, Palin could bail out Wall Street herself."

 

No comments: